The mod is compatible, tested and tested on clean versions of the game
This modification adds the "hunter" skill
Description of the mod :
- The skill has 3 levels. The first level is considered to be the initial one. Each skill level is divided into two parts: theoretical and practical.
- To raise one level, it is necessary to raise both the theoretical and practical part together. Practical skill is enhanced by killing and butchering animals.
- Theoretical skill is improved by reading the books "Fundamentals of Hunting". The hunting skill affects the size of the hunted pieces of meat, skin and fat extraction.
- At the same time, the number of pieces of meat does not depend on the skill, but depends on the knife.
- When the knife damage stage is reached, "Severely damaged", the knife category is lowered by one stage. (Category 1 knives cannot go down to the level of a stone knife).
- 200 units of practical skill. (can be changed)
- 200 theoretical skill units. (subject to change)
- Ability to adjust skill loss after death \ full\ partial\ without loss
- If some animal is not specified in the config, then items from it will be spawned as by default.
The mod is flexible, and is configured by the administrator as he needs in the json files in the server profile:
- Points for murder;
- Points for cutting;
- An array of animal names (it is possible to specify AnimalBase (then it will be applicable to all animals), ZombieBase (if it is being cut on your server), and PlayerBase);
- Blacklist of knives (those knives that cannot be used to carve this creature);
- Knife damage multiplier (for each skill level is specified separately);
- Skill levels:
- Level (level value)
- Array of items:
- Name (subject name)
- Spawn chance min (minimum spawn chance of this item as a percentage (from 0.0 to 1.0))
- Spawn chance max (maximum spawn chance of this item as a percentage (from 0.0 to 1.0)) (selected by random between these two values. For a constant value, you must specify two identical values)
- Quantity min (minimum percentage value (from 0.0 to 1.0) of the "strip" of the object or its quantity, which is shown by numbers in the object itself (like boards, bullets, etc.))
- Quantity max (maximum value in percent (from 0.0 to 1.0)) (selected by random between these two values. For a constant value, you must specify two identical values)
- The number of mines (the minimum amount of this item, indicated in integers)
- Max quantity (the maximum quantity of this item, specified in integers) (selected by random between these two values. For a constant value, you must specify two identical values)
- HP min (minimum value of the "health" of the item as a percentage (from 0.0 to 1.0))
- HP max (the maximum value of the "health" of the item as a percentage (from 0.0 to 1.0)) (selected by random between these two values. For a constant value, you must specify two identical values)
- ID of the knife group (optional parameter. It is indicated if you want this item to fall out only when cutting with certain knives. About the knife groups described in the next paragraph).
Knife config. You can modify the following in it:
- Standard knife damage value for each skill level (specified in HP units. You can modify the damage to the knife for each creature in the animal config, there are multipliers for this).
- Array of knives:
- ID of the knife group (prime number, 0, 1, etc.)
- Array of knife names
- A multiplier of the quantity (a multiplier for the quantity of objects dropped from the creature when cutting with these knives. Example: if 0.5 is specified, then half of this value (that is, 25%) will fall out of the dropped meat quantity (for example, 50% of the strip fell out to you). It also works in a big way, for example, multiplication by 2 or more times).
- Quantity multiplier (multiplier for the number of items dropped from the creature. The logic of the work is the same as with quantum).