DAYZ-CODE.RU - Создай свой игровой сервер

[Lite] Hamster Discord Bot for Pirates

HMSTR

[Lite] Hamster Discord Bot for Pirates

I present to your attention my online monitoring bot.

For pirate servers! The script is made for the DAP launcher (scorpion). For use on other launchers, clarification is required in the possibility of reworking the script!

Step-by-step setup:

1. Download and unpack the archive to a place convenient for you.
  2. Open the file config.json and specify your bot's token and the Discord server ID.
  3. Run START.bat and wait for the creation of a new "bot-settings" channel on your Discord server.
  4. Go to the channel (available only to the administrators of the Discord server), and follow the instructions of the bot :3.

Advantages of this bot:

• Convenient and intuitive setup via the Discord itself.
  • Customization for you (You can enable/disable the display of online/server time).
  • It is possible to display multiple servers!
  • Fully intuitive interface on modal windows/buttons/menus.
  • Ticket system with saving all deleted tickets in HTML format for easy viewing.
  • Multi-ticket system 3 ticket variations: Questions/Donation/Complaint (Everything can be changed via languages.json)(Connected if desired).
  • A system of private rooms with convenient management for their creators
  • Each system is activated individually, by a button.
  • Full support for multiple languages (RU, EN).

P.s:

• Regarding the creation of the discord (bot) application itself, to get its token, please contact any sources other than my bos.
  • This is a Beta version, which may have bugs/shortcomings. Everything you find will be corrected immediately.
  • All systems and their functionality, including customization, will be finalized.
  • It is prohibited to sell or receive any other benefit using this bot (script). 
  • Support and news: https://discord.gg/t223HrMthB