The mod adds the ability to play music from cassettes in cars.
• Switch between tracks (next track, previous track). When the track ends, automatic switching to the next track;
• Configuring the on/off buttons for the tape recorder, next and previous track in the game settings;
• Ability to adjust the music volume separately from the sounds in the game settings (music volume);
• Automatic shutdown of the tape recorder when the car is removed, the car is destroyed, the battery is destroyed, the battery is removed;
• The cassette cannot be removed when the tape recorder is turned on;
• You can turn on the tape recorder only with the car battery inserted.
Problems that cannot be fixed:
• When a person leaves the car with the tape recorder turned on at such a distance at which the music cannot be heard, and then comes back, his music will continue from the moment he left. For everyone else who stayed near the car, the music would play continuously. Hence the problem with synchronization - the person who was leaving will hear a different part of the track, unlike others. The problem is solved by switching the track (including automatic), as well as turning off/on the tape recorder.
• Those who were far from the car when the tape recorder was turned on and come up to the car, or were not on the server at all, will not hear the music. It can also be solved by switching the track (including automatic), as well as turning off/on the tape recorder.