Jump to content
DAYZ-CODE.RU - Создай свой игровой сервер

CrSk Vehicles MegaPack


Recommended Posts

CrSk Vehicles MegaPack

This brainchild is a consequence of my desire to find among the server assemblies the most worthy versions of cars from, without a doubt, the great Modelshipdskigmish, as well as a logical continuation of the assemblies from IMPERATOR and Vendetta
During more than two months of selection, 95% of the models from this list were found with the best technical characteristics among their assembly analogues, and the remaining 5% were left for the prospect of possible refinement by craftsmen. The assembly also includes some other models not mentioned.

The assembly consists of 5 parts, of which 3 are intended for users, and the remaining ones are for modders.

Full list of vehicles:

Please Log in or Register to see this: Spoiler


  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...